Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will close the registration cum application process for Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Examination). Candidates who have not yet registered for the Assam State Level Entrance Exam can register online at the official website astu.ac.in.
While submitting the online application, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 1,000. As per the official schedule notified by ASTU, Assam CEE 2023 will be conducted on May 28 from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM. The admit card for the exam will be made available for downloading to the candidates 15 days prior to the conduct of the exam.
The Assam CEE exam paper will have a total of 120 multiple choice questions in four sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section will have 40 questions. Notably, the ASTU is conducting the Assam CEE 2023 to shortlist suitable candidates for admission to seven government engineering colleges in Assam.
Candidates who have completed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% (45% for reserved categories) can apply for Assam CEE 2023. For more details regarding eligibility criteria, exam pattern and admission schedule, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Assam CEE 2023: How to apply online?
- Visit the official website – astu.ac.in
- Click on the Assam CEE 2023 Application link on the homepage
- Read the instructions carefully and register online
- Fill the online application form with all the required details
- Upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee Online through Online Payment Gateway
- Submit Application Form
- Download Application Confirmation Page for future reference
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI