United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction Survey brings you a chance to share your feedback to them. Not only that, you can can also win some free drinks, or fries and rewards by taking the survey by going to tell happy star or by visiting the official survey site.
You will find all the required information regarding the United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer satisfaction survey below.
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey prizes.
By taking the Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s Customer satisfaction survey you get a chance to win free lunch, a couple of drinks and some other surprising rewards.
Guidelines to take the United States Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s Customer feedback survey.
- To participate, you must have a purchase receipt.
- The receipt must not be old than 1 week.
- The receipt can be used by one person per entry.
- A decent hold on English Language.
- A decent Internet connection with a laptop or a mobile.
- To take the survey visit tellhappystar or www.tellhappystar.com or www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com.
- To participate the min age requirement is 18 or above.
- As you visit the official website for the survey you must enter some details.
- The store number, the date and time of your visit.
- Once you input all the details you can click on start to take the survey.
- Read the survey questionnaire and answer honestly.
- You may require providing some personal details at the end to redeem the prizes.
Tips to perform better at the Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s Customer satisfaction survey.
The key thing to remember while taking the survey is that you are completely honest while answering the survey questions. Tell what you truly feel about the services and products.
Know more about Carl’s Jr
Carl’s Jr is a fast-food chain located in California and it’s stores are spread all over the US. Its parent organization is CKE Restaurants and was founded in the year 1941.
The carl’s Jr and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey is a step taken by the chain to know about what their customers truly feel about them, which can be translated to they care for you.
The official website of Carl’s Jr: www.carlsjr.com
The survey website: www.tellhappystar.com or www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com
How difficult is the Carl’s jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey?
How will I know if I am the winner of the survey?