HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023 To Be Out Soon, Check Details

HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will soon release the HSSC Group D answer key 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the HSSC CET Exam 2023 on October 21 and 22 across 798 examination centers. With over 13 lakh candidates registering for the Haryana CET 2023 examination, the PDF version of the HSSC CET answer key for 2023 will be available on the official website at hssc.gov.in. Candidates will be allowed to challenge the HSSC Group D answer key and the final answer key and results will be announced after a thorough review of objections by subject matter experts.

HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023: Steps To Check

For those looking to download the HSSC Group D answer key, follow these steps:

Step 1: Visit the official HSSC website at hssc.gov.in.

Step 2: Look for the link labeled “HSSC Provisional Answer Key” and click on it.

Step 3: Enter your login credentials generated during your exam registration.

Step 4: Once the required information is provided, the answer key will be displayed for review.

Step 5: Download the answer key to your device and save it for future reference.

HSSC is conducting the group D CET for 13,536 vacancies and candidates meeting the minimum cut-off marks for their respective categories will qualify for the mains test. While the official cut-off for the HSSC Group D test in 2023 is pending, the expected category-wise cut-off marks, based on exam analysis and historical trends, are as follows:

  • General (UR): 60-65
  • Other Backward Classes (OBC): 55-60
  • Backward Classes (BC): 50-55
  • Scheduled Caste (SC): 45-50

Also Read: Ayush NEET PG 2023 Counselling Round 3 Choice Filling Begins Today On aaccc.gov.in

It’s crucial to note that the HSSC CET Group D test is assessed out of a total of 95 marks, with Part 1 carrying 75% weightage and Part 2 contributing the remaining 25%. Additionally, socio-economic and work experience components each contribute 10 marks to the overall score.

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *