Are you satisfied wit Hy-Vee? Take the Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey and participate in the Hy-Vee sweepstakes to win $500 gift cards.
Hy-Vee values your feedback and wants to know about your experiences of your visit to the Hy-Vee stores. Also, the Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey is designed so that the feedback can be used to better their products and services.
This post will help you understand all the details regarding the Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey.
What is the Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey?
Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey is a means by which Hy-Vee grocery store collects feedback from its customers. The Hy-Vee customer feedback survey can be taken online at www.hy-veesurvey.com. The survey is based on questions regarding Hy-Vee products and services.
How was your shopping experience at Hy-Vee? How much do you like the Hy-Vee products? All these are the questions your are likely to come across while taking the Hy-Vee customer feedback survey.
The Hy-Vee survey questions are difficult, as it demands a thoughtful and sincere answer. It might take anywhere between 15 to 20 minutes to complete the Hy-Vee customer feedback survey.
Who is the Hy-Vee customer feedback survey for?
The Hy-Vee customer feedback survey is for people who regularly shop groceries at Hy-Vee. The survey is also for people who have visited Hy-Vee sometime in the past and who want to save some cash for their next shopping at Hy-Vee.
You can take the survey in your free time and win some good deals and rewards. It’s a great way to use your time.
The Hy-Vee feedback survey is best for people who have something to share with Hy-Vee. Be it about their products or services, criticism or applaud , every type of feedback is welcome.
The Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey is your best chance to talk with Hy-Vee.
Requirements for the Hy-Vee customer survey.
To paricipate in the Hy-Vee customer survey, you are going to need some important things. The requirements are listed below.
- A laptop, smartphone or a pc with internet connectivity. The online entry is the best method to take the survey with ease.
- A purchase receipt is required to take the survey online. If you don’t have a purchase receipt, you can take the survey offline.
Rules and regulations for the Hy-Vee feedback:
- You must be a resident of Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin to take the survey.
- You must at least be 18 or more to take the survey.
- A purchase receipt is very much required to take the survey online.
- The Hy-Vee survey code from the receipt can be used only once for the survey.
- Affiliates are not allowed.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged to cash.
- The sweepstakes winner has to take care of the taxes.
- Read Official rules
How to take the Hy-Vee customer feedback survey?
The Hy-Vee customer feedback survey can be taken via two methods:
The online entry and the offline entry method.
Follow the steps to take the Hy-Vee customer survey via the online method:
- Visit the Hy-Vee customer satisfaction survey site: www.hy-veesurvey.com
- Go through the rules once again and click on start.
- Enter the details like date and time of your visit.
- Read the survey questions.
- Answer each questions thoughtfully.
- Provide a valid email Id and enter the Hy-Vee sweepstakes.
Take the survey via mail:
No purchase is required to take the Hy-Vee survey via mail: Just hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
Hy-Vee sweepstakes and rewards:
By entering the Hy-Vee sweepstakes you get a chance to win $500 gift cards from Hy-Vee which can be used to purchase anything at a Hy-Vee store.
Facts about Hy-Vee:
Hy-Vee is one of the best supermarket chains in the Midwestern United states operating on more than 256 locations. Visit and shop with Hy-Vee online by www.hy-vee.com. You can take the Hy-Vee sweepstakes survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com