In last year’s CMA intermediate results, a total of 5,327 candidates successfully cleared the intermediate examination. The pass percentages for different categories were as follows:
- For Group-I only: Out of 25,159 candidates who appeared, 4,805 passed, resulting in a pass percentage of 19.1%.
- For Group-II only: Out of 13,823 candidates who appeared, 3,357 passed, with a pass percentage of 24.29%.
- For Both Groups (Passed in either one of the groups): Among 12,480 candidates, 1,707 successfully passed, with a pass percentage of 13.67%.
- For Passed Both Groups: A total of 1,879 candidates passed both groups, achieving an overall pass percentage of 15.06%.
ICMAI CMA Final, Inter Result 2023: Steps To Check Result
Step 1: Visit the official website of the ICMAI at icmai.in.
Step 2: Click on the result link on the home page.
Step 3: A new window will open, submit the credentials.
Step 4: Your result will be displayed.
Step 5: Check and download it.
Step 6: Take a printout for future reference.
For the CMA final exam 2023, candidates are required to meet the following sectional cut-off criteria in each subject:
- Corporate Laws & Compliance: 40%
- Strategic Financial Management: 40%
- Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making: 40%
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation: 40%
- Corporate Financial Reporting: 40%
- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice: 40%
- Cost & Management Audit: 40%
- Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation: 40%