Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH – CET) Cell has extended the registration deadline for MAH LLB (5-year) – CET 2023. Interested candidates who have not yet been able to submit their applications can do so by March 14 at llb5cet2023.mahacet.org. , 2023.
The state chapter released a notice on its website announcing the extension of the registration process. Online registration and confirmation of application for MAH LLB – 5 years. Integrated Course CET 2023 has been extended up to March 14, 2020,” the notice read.
Notably, as per the official schedule, the last date to apply for MAH LLB (5-year) – CET 2023 was March 11, 2023. Every year, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell conducts MAH LLB (5-Year) – CET. 2023 to shortlist students for admission to 5-year LLB courses offered by various Law Colleges and Universities across Maharashtra.
Before applying for MAH LLB (5-year) – CET 2023, candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Those who have completed 12th class from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply. for more information MAH LLB (5-Year) CET 2023, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
MAH LLB (5-year) – CET 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website – llb5cet2023.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- In the new page that opens, read the instructions carefully and check the acknowledgment box at the bottom of the page, and then click on ‘I accept and proceed’.
- Register online by submitting your basic details, choose a preferred password and then click on ‘Save & Proceed’
- Login to the portal again using your login credentials
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee Online and Submit the Application
- Download Application Confirmation Page for reference
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI