NEET 2023 Answer Key To Be Released Soon At, Check Details

The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2023 on 7 May for admission to undergraduate medical courses. NTA will soon release the provisional answer keys of NEET, along with the question papers and responses of the candidates. These details will be available on the official website of NEET at Candidates will be given a limited time limit to provide their response or raise objections on the provisional key and their responses. A fee will be charged for this service. NTA will review the feedback of all the candidates and make changes in the final answer key, if required. It is important to note that the final answer key of NEET is considered final and cannot be contested, as it is used to prepare the result for the exam.

NEET UG 2023 answer key: How to download?

To download NTA NEET UG answer key 2023, follow the steps given below:

  • Visit the official website of NTA NEET at
  • On the homepage, click on the link “NEET 2023 Answer Key”.
  • Enter your login credentials and click on the submit button.
  • Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
  • Verify answer and download page.
  • Keep a hard copy of the answer key with you for future reference.

After the final answer key, NTA will declare NEET UG 2023 result. Once the result is declared, Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct counseling for admission under 15% All India Quota (AIQ). On the other hand, the counseling for admission under remaining 85% will be managed by the respective states.

Also Read: ICSE, ISC Results 2023: CISCE Class 10, 12 Results Not Out Today, Confirms Board Secretary

NEET UG 2023: Check reservation criteria

Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15% seats in each course.

Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 7.5% seats in each course.

Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) – 5% seats (horizontal reservation) each in General, General-EWS, OBCNCL, SC and ST category seats.

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *