The results for the second round of counselling for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test – postgraduate (NEET PG 2023) have been announced. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is overseeing the NEET PG Counselling 2023, which facilitates admission to MD, MS, MDS, and other PG medical courses in medical colleges for the All India Quota (AIQ) seats. To check the NEET PG seat allotment result 2023, candidates can visit the official website at mcc.nic.in.
“The security deposit will be forfeited if a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the second round or subsequent rounds and does not join the respective institution or surrender the seat due to any unforeseen reason,” the MCC said.
NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023: How To Check?
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘PG Medical’ tab.
Step 3: Now click on the link that reads, ‘PROVISIONAL RESULT ROUND 2 PG 2023 (MD/MS/DIPLOMA AND DNB)’.
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Check and download the pdf.
NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023: Documents Required
For NEET PG Counselling 2023, candidates who have been allotted seats must upload the following documents within the deadline:
- NEET PG counselling allotment letter issued by the MCC.
- NEET PG admit card 2023 issued by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- NEET PG rank card 2023.
- Mark sheets for MBBS and BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd professional exams.
- Internship completion certificate. The completion deadline for this academic year is August 11.
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Proof of date of birth, such as a high school, higher secondary certificate, or birth certificate.
- Identification proofs (ID Proof) like PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, or Aadhaar card.
- SC, ST, EWS, OBC, or PwD certificate, if applicable.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI