NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 Result 2023: The Medical Counselling Committee will release the NEET UG 2023 Counselling round 1 seat allotment result on July 29, 2023. Candidates who have applied for counselling will be able to check their results through the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in. Candidates are required to upload their documents on the MCC portal by July 30, 2023. Subsequently, those who have been allotted seats must report to and join their respective institutes from July 31 to August 4, 2023. The institutes will then verify the data of the joined candidates and share it with MCC between August 5 and August 6, 2023.
NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 Result 2023: How To Check?
To check the NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 seat allotment results, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) at mcc.nic.in.
- On the home page, look for the “NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment Result” link and click on it.
- It will redirect you to a new page or open a PDF file containing the list of candidates who have been allotted seats in Round 1.
- Once the PDF file opens, you can search for your roll number or name to check if you have been allotted a seat in the first round of NEET UG 2023 Counselling.
- If your roll number or name appears in the list, congratulations! You have been allotted a seat in a college or program through Round 1 of NEET UG 2023 Counselling.
- It is recommended to download the PDF file or take a printout of the page displaying your seat allotment results.
The Medical Counselling Committee is responsible for conducting NEET counselling for 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical colleges. Additionally, MCC handles 100% of the counselling process for deemed universities, central universities, ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) institutions, AFMS (Armed Forces Medical Services), AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences), JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research), and BSc Nursing programs.
The NEET UG counselling for the remaining 85% of government seats and 100% of private seats within each state is overseen by the respective State Departments of Medical Education (DMEs).
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI