- ITI seats: 300 posts
- Non-ITI seats: 74 posts
- Candidates must have successfully passed the 10th-grade examination or an equivalent with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The prescribed qualification should be completed before the notification’s issue date.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th-grade examination or an equivalent with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized Board.
- They should also hold a valid ITI certificate in the relevant trades.
The age limits are as follows:
- Non ITI candidates: Between 15 to 22 years of age
- ITI passed candidates: Between 15 to 24 years of age
Candidates will be selected based on merit in each unit, which will be determined by the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation examination.
- The application fee is ₹100.
- Payment can be made through debit/credit cards or internet banking.
- For further details, candidates can refer to the official BLW website.
BLW Apprentice Recruitment: How To Apply?
To apply for BLW Apprentice recruitment, follow these steps:
Visit the official website apprenticeblw.in.
On the homepage, click on the ‘Register’ button.
Complete the registration process as directed and proceed.
Log in with your credentials, fill out the application form, make the required payment, and then submit your application.
After submission, download a copy of the completed registration form for your records.
Don’t forget to take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.