Ross Listens is the official Ross customer satisfaction survey. Ross stores are paying attention to the needs and wants of their customers. The Ross customer satisfaction survey will help the store collect information on how they can improve their product and services. Any business that wants to sustain must be able to satisfy the needs and wants of their customers, else the business will surely go down. And from a customer point of view, the survey lets you share your true thoughts directly with the company. This type of customer satisfaction survey serves both the company and the customer at the same time.
So, how was your experience at a Ross store? What would you as a customer want Ross to improve on? This is the best time to give your feedback to Ross by taking the Ross customer satisfaction survey. This post hep you know everything about the Ross Listens survey. The survey rules, requirements and how you can take the survey.
Rules and requirements for the Ross Listens customer satisfaction survey.
The main requirements for the Ross customer satisfaction survey is a mobile, computer, or a laptop with a decent internet connection. You may also need to be in possession of a Ross purchase receipt.
Rules for the survey:
- The age must be 18 years.
- Must have a receipt.
Reward for the Ross Listens survey:
The main prize is $1000 gift cards and the second and third prizes are $100 gift cards.
How to take the Ross Listens customer satisfaction survey?
- Visit the official Ross customer satisfaction link: www.rosslistens.com
- You must now enter the survey code to proceed further. The survey code is available at the top of your receipt.
- Click on start to take the survey.
- The survey will have questions regarding your visit to the Ross stores and your experiences.
- After answering the survey questions, provide your contact information and continue to the sweepstakes.
- Make sure that you provide your proper address and contact info so that you get notified about the survey sweepstakes results.
Facts about Ross.
- Ross is an American discount department store. It operates under the brand name Ross Dress for less.
- Opened in 1950 by Morris Ross.
- Official website: www.rossstores.com
- Official survey site:www.rosslistens.com
Participate in more surveys and get a chance to win more rewards and prizes: Cracker barrel guest satisfaction survey.