SSC CGL 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday announced the SSC CGL 2022 notification for the Combined Graduate Level Examination of SSC on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can now submit applications for SSC CGL Exam 2022 by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. The last date for SSC CLA 2022 application is October 8, 2022.
There are around 20,000 vacancies. However, the official statement of the commission said that the vacant posts would be decided in due course.
Required educational requirements, age restrictions and other criteria vary depending on the position. Candidates can review the eligibility requirements through SSC CGL Notification 2022.
SSC CGL 2022: Important Dates
- Commencement of online application for SSC CGL – September 17, 2022
- Last date to apply for SSC CGL 2022: October 8, 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: October 12 to October 13, 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I: December 2022
SSC CGL 2022: Registration Fee
The application fee for SSC CGL 2022 exam is Rs 100; However, candidates who are women, eligible for reservation, or who belong to one of the following groups: Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) has been laid out. by paying the fee.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2022
- The official website of the commission is ssc.nic.in. go to
- Click on Login on Homepage
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Login with your credentials. If you are applying for the first time then register yourself and then log in with the credentials
- On the webpage, click on “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022” under “Apply” tab.
- SSC CGL 2022 Application Form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your SSC CGL 2022 application form
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Staff Selection Commission for the purpose of filling up various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries, Departments, Organizations of the Government of India as well as in various Constitutional Bodies, Statutory Bodies, Tribunals etc. Combined Graduate Level Examination in 2022.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI