Staff Selection Commission has released an important notice on SSC CGL Exam 2022. The notice regarding Tier II exam is available on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check the notice from the official website. As per the official notice, Paper I will be conducted in two sessions- Session 1 and Session 2.
Session 1 is divided into 3 sections:
- Block-I consists of two modules. Module-I (Mathematical Abilities) and Module-II (Reasoning & General Intelligence). Candidates will get one hour to complete this section. This section will automatically close on completion of one hour. 2.2.
- Block-II: Immediately after the completion of Block-I, two modules of Block-II viz. Module-I (English Language & Comprehension) and Module-II (General Awareness) will start. Section-2 will also be of one hour and as soon as one hour is over, this section will automatically stop. 2.3.
- Section-III will consist of two modules. Module-I (Computer Knowledge Test) will start immediately after the completion of Section-II and will be of 15 minutes duration. On completion of Module-I of Block-III, Session-I will come to an end.
3. After the completion of Session-I, candidates will be given leave to re-register for Session-II.
4. Module-II (Data Entry Speed Test) of Section-III will be conducted in Session-II and will be of 15 minutes duration.
On February 10, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022. The candidates who had cleared the Tier 1 exam will now have to appear for the Tier 2 exam.
As per the official schedule, Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2022 from March 2 to March 7, 2023. The objective of SSC CGL 2022 recruitment exam is to fill a total of 37,409 “Group C” vacancies in various departments, ministries. and Central Government Institutions.
SSC CGL is a national level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for Group B and Group C posts in various government ministries, departments and organizations.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI