SSC February Exam Calendar 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the examination dates for various recruitments, including Grade ‘C’ Stenographer and Central Secretariat Assistants’ Grade. These seven SSC exams for 2023 will take place in February 2024. The complete list of recruitment examinations is available in the SSC February exam calendar on the official website at ssc.nic.in. The commission has also emphasized the importance of uploading the latest photograph in the application form for the respective recruitment. It’s crucial for candidates to ensure that their appearance matches the photo uploaded in the SSC registration form, as candidates may not be permitted to take the exam in case of any disparities, as stated in the guidelines.
“Staff Selection Commission is committed to maintain sanctity of its examinations at all cost. In this endeavor, cooperation of candidates is very important. Accordingly, since the photo uploaded in the application form has to be not more than 3 months old,” said SSC.
SSC February Exam Calendar 2024
The SSC has published the February 2024 exam calendar, which includes the following recruitment exams:
- Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2018-2019: February 6
- Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination – 2020-2022: February 6
- SSA/ UDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2018-2019: February 7
- SSA/ UDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2020-2022: February 7
- JSA/ LDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2019-2020: February 8
- JSA/ LDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2021-2022: February 8
- Central Secretariat Assistants’ Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2018-2022: February 12
SSC, or the Staff Selection Commission, is an Indian organization responsible for recruiting personnel for various positions in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It also conducts recruitment for subordinate offices and plays a crucial role in the selection and appointment of staff across various government institutions.