Have you ever been to Food Lion’s? Well, if you have been there recently you have a chance to win $500 worth Food Lion gift cards and rewards by participating in the Talk to food lion customer satisfaction survey presented by the company.
This post will help you understand what talk to food lion customer satisfaction survey is all about, how to participate in the talk to food lion customer satisfaction survey, the rules and regulations of the survey and how you can give your best.
What’s talk to food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The survey is a step taken by the company to hear from you, the customers so that Food Lion’s can gather proper Feedback and hence improve on the loop holes. The survey does not take more than 10 minutes.
Talk to food Lion Customer satisfaction survey rewards.
You get a chance to win $500 gift card at food lion’s after taking the talk to Food lion customer satisfaction survey.
What is the talk to food lion customer satisfaction survey guidelines?
There are a few rules and regulations and you must abide by these rules to be able to participate successfully.
- The candidate must be 18 or above.
- A recent purchase receipt at Food Lions is a must.
- Must be able to understand English.
How to take the Talk to Food Lion customer satisfaction Survey?
Follow the process as mentioned to participate in the survey.
- Visit www.talktofoodlion.com
- You will be asked to choose a language either Spanish or English.
- Confirm your age, must be 18 or above.
- Enter the details asked like the store number, date and time of purchase.
- Now you will be presented with the survey questions.
- Read and answer honestly.
- You may be asked to enter your details like address and contact information.
Official website to take the survey. www.talktofoodlion.com
Official website of food Lion: www.foodlion.com
About the company Food Lion.
Food Lion is huge grocery chain with its headquarters at Salisbury, North Carolina. It operates 1000 supermarkets and has employed over 77000 + people. Food Lion was founded in1957.