UP Board Exam 2023 will start from tomorrow, 16 February 2023. The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council (UPMSP) will conduct the UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 exams at various centers across the state. As per the UPMSP date sheet, the UP Board Class 10 and 12 board exams are scheduled to begin on February 16, 2023, and end on March 3 and March 4, 2023, respectively. The exam will be held in two shifts from 8:00 AM to 11:15 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
This year 58 lakh students have registered for class 10, 12 exams in the state. Out of this, 31,16,458 students have registered for class 10th and 27,50,871 students have registered for class 12th exam.
UP Board Exam 2023: Exam Day Guidelines
Students must follow these guidelines on the day of examination.
- Students must carry their admit card, without hall ticket no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students are advised to reach the exam center 1 hour before the exam to avoid last minute hassle.
- Students will be given extra 15 minutes to read the question paper.
- Overwriting and cutting are not allowed; Otherwise, no marks will be awarded for that question.
- Students are advised to read all the instructions given on the question paper and answer sheet before attempting the questions.
- Only permitted stationery is allowed inside the examination hall.
- Students cannot leave the exam before the end of the exam.
UP Chief Minister’s Office says that in a high-level meeting on Tuesday, CM Adityanath instructed to take action under the National Security Act against those involved in copying and cheating in the state.
The UP Board is taking steps to ensure the fairness of the upcoming Class 10 and 12 board exams. As many as 16 districts in the state have been considered “highly sensitive” and require extra precautions. These districts are Prayagraj, Mathura, Baghpat, Aligarh, Mainpuri, Etah, Hardoi, Azamgarh, Ballia, Mau, Kaushambi, Chandauli, Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Deoria and Gonda.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI