The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is likely to release the admit cards of the UPSC CSE (Civil Services Examination) Main Exam 2023 soon. Once released, candidates who have cleared the UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 Exam and filled in the Detailed Application Form (DAF-1) will be able to download their hall tickets by logging into the official website – upsc.gov.in. Earlier this year, the UPSC released the results of the CSE Prelims Exam 2023 on June 12, 2023. Candidates who cleared the prelims examination were required to fill in the DAF-1 within a stipulated time. A total of 14,624 candidates cleared the UPSC CSE Prelims Examination 2023.
As per the official schedule, the UPSC will conduct the UPSC CSE Main Exam 2023 on September 15, 16, 17, 18, 23 and 24, 2023. The exam will be held in the offline mode in two sessions. The first session of the exam will be held from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, while the second session of the exam shall be conducted from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM. For more details on the UPSC CSE Main Exam 2023, candidates can check the official website.
UPSC CSE Main Exam Admit Card 2023: Steps To Download Hall Ticket
Once the UPSC releases the admit card for the UPSC CSE Main Examination 2023, candidates will be able to download their admit cards for the exam, following the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, look for the link to download ‘UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Admit Card 2023’ and click on it
- In the new page that opens, fill in your login credentials and submit
- Your UPSC CSE Main Admit Card 2023 shall now be displayed on your screen
- Check your UPSC CSE Main Admit Card and verify all details mentioned on it
- Download the admit card for future reference and take multiple printouts of the same
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI