Walgreens Listens Survey is an initiative taken by the company to gain insight from their customers about their products and services. The Walgreens survey can be taken at www.walgreenslistens.com.
Walgreens Listens to customer satisfaction survey.
The survey is presented to you by Walgreens. The survey helps the company know about their bad side and the good side. The information collected from the survey is used by the company to make required changes so that they can serve you best. The survey is based on a questionnaire; the questions are not that difficult. The survey may hardly take 10 to 15 minutes.On the completion of the Walgreens survey you get a chance to win $3000 worth of gift cards.
How to take the Walgreens Listens to customer survey?
To participate in the Walgreens Listens survey, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official Walgreens listens survey site; www.walgreenslistens.com
- Now enter your survey code and the survey password from the receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit to the Walgreens store.
- Click on start to begin the survey.
- You will be presented with a bunch of Survey question from Walgreens, read each question and give your answer.
- You may require providing your contact information once you complete the survey questions. You can then enter the sweepstakes.
Rules and regulations for the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey.
- The receipt should be valid. The Walgreens survey receipt is valid for only 72 hours.
- You must be 18 years to participate.
- The survey can be taken only in two languages: English or Spanish.
- You can take the survey by phone, email, mail or online.
- Duane reader’s customers are not allowed to participate in the Walgreens listens survey.
Take Walgreens listens survey by mail or phone or email.
Write your feedback and mail it to the Consumer Relations
200, Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Take the Walgreens survey by call:
Walgreens Contact Details:
1-800 – WALGREENS
Walgreens Listens survey rewards:
Win $3000 worth gift cards.
Facts about Walgreens:
- Walgreens is the 2nd largest pharmaceutical company in the United States.
- It was established in 1901 in Chicago.
- Walgreens introduced the milkshakes in 1992.
- Official website: www.walgreens.com
- Official Walgreens listens survey site: www.walgreenslistens.com
Also read to win more rewards worth $5000.