West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released the admit card for WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) 2023. Candidates who have registered for the state level entrance exam can download their WBJEE Admit Card 2023 by logging into the official website. Website of WBJEE – wbjeeb.nic.in. As per the official schedule notified by the board, the WBJEE 2023 exam will be conducted on April 30, 2023. WBJEE 2023 Paper 1 will be conducted from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, while Paper 2 will be conducted from April 02. :00 PM to 04:00 PM.
However, after downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check and verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. WBJEE is a state level examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). This exam serves as a gateway for admission to professional degree courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, etc. in various colleges of West Bengal. However, colleges in West Bengal also consider scores of national level exams like JEE Main and NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) for admission.
The WBJEE exam is conducted in offline pen and paper mode and the test paper consists of 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with 40 questions each in Physics and Chemistry and 75 questions in the Mathematics section in general. Conducted in two languages: English and Bengali, the maximum time duration of the WBJEE exam is four hours.
Also Read: CUET PG 2023 Dates Announced: Exam to begin from June 5 – Check details
WBJEE Admit Card 2023: How to Download Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the WBJEE tab on the homepage
- Thereafter, click on the link ‘Download WBJEE 2023 Admit Card’.
- In the new page that opens, login using your credentials: Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin
- Your WBJEE 2023 Admit Card will now be displayed on your screen
- Verify details on your admit card
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI