The West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) has released the seat allotment result of the West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round-2. Candidates who participated in the WB NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round-2 for admissions into undergraduate medical courses offered by various medical colleges/ institutions in West Bengal can now check their seat allotment status on the official website – wbmcc.in. As the next step towards West bengal Undergraduate Medical Admissions 2023, candidates who have been alloted seats in the West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round-2 will now be required to report at their respective allotted colleges and institutions with all original documents for verification and further admission process.
The reporting of candidates at allotted college/ institution will begin from tomorrow, August 28, 2023, and the last date to report at college is September 1, 2023, till 04:00 PM. Furthermore, those candidates who participated in the West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round-2 in order to upgrade their seats will now be required to obtain the submitted fee and documents besides relieving letter from the previously allotted institute, in order to move towards admission into their upgraded institution in the second round. For further details on the West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023: Steps To Check Round-2 Seat Allotment Result
- Visit the official website – wbmcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘UG Medical and Dental Counselling Tab’
- In the new page that opens, click on the ‘Candidate Registration and Login’ link
- Login using your credentials
- The West Bengal NEET 2023 Round-2 Seat Allotment Result shall now be displayed on your screen
- Check for your seat allotment result in the list
- Download the seat allotment result for future reference
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI